Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Silent Movement don't work right

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Lippone, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lippone

Lippone Avatar

Hi everybody

This phenomenon has existed for some time. When I play in a group silent movement does not work. I can activate the skill, but I do not disappear. I do not have this phenomenon since the last release. I do not know if this is a bug. Find it very annoying. In the past, this happens when I'm not in a group. Only possibility to fix it is to log out. Can you repair this please?

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting. Would you be able to help provide specific reproduction steps for how to get this problem to occur? We're having difficulty observing it internally.

3. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

I've also had this happen, today and in the past. Both Shadow Form and Silent Movement appear to have no effect on the caster's screen; the caster's avatar remains visible to themself and there is no buff shown underneath their name...however other players actually see the avatar as invisible, and party members can see the buff under the caster's name.

Although the caster turns invisible to other players, I would hesitate to call this a "display only" bug because the caster has no indication when they become uninvisible (and need to cast again)

Steps leading to it happening to me today:
    Login to Friends mode, resume in an Open PVP scene.
    There is another player present upon login (so I am not master)
    Seemingly unable to cast stealth.
    Long after the other player has left I am still seemingly unable to cast stealth
    I had a friend login, join my party and teleport to me to confirm that they see me as invisible and can see the buff
    I left party, my friend still sees me go invisible when I cast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.