Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Solace Bridge - still Blue Sparkles on OW and Edvard waving

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Stundorn, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

1. Title: Soalce Bridge blue sparkles
    2. Reproduction Rate: ?
    3. Blocker? no
    4. Details: see below
    5. Steps to Reproduce: -
    6. User Specs: HP Omen Laptop, 1070 GTX, 16GB RAM...
    It's really annoying imo.

There is still the blue sparkles on the OW Map for Solace Bridge and Edvard in the Scene still waving at me with blue sparkles.

I dont know what i missed.
    I already have the Shroud, i have Bellylaugh, i twice get a note, i again went to the Oracle in Ardoris because of the Prophecy.

maybe it has something to do with Abigail/ Charlotte as she still want me to find her daughter and Edvard say shes dead like her father.

I seriously want these blue sparkles gone!!!

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Stundorn
    What does he say when you speak to him in Solace Bridge? Do you see any related tasks to him on your task list?
    Have you tried going through all the keyword searches he provides?
    You mention the note...have you brought it to the captain in Soltown? Did you perhaps talk to him in at Soltown at some point and he sent you to Edvard?
    I suspect you completed this steps awhile ago and somehow talking to him gave you the quest again?
    Thanks for your help, the details will help us investigate.

3. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

@Lexie Edvard only says something about a poor Bard has not Tales or something like that.
    I asked him about prophecy again and he sent me to the Ardoris Oracle, but there is nothing, also no Current Task for this. I did that already a long time ago.
    I i say note he send me to the Guard in Soltown who just replies somehing in the sense of thank you - thats done already, i also get no note quest item or current task entry.
    I talked to him about Charlotte, and he say she died with her father, i asked about Abigail, but nothing.
    Abigail also wont accept that i say her that her daughter is dead or whatever i try to say to her.
    I don't remember if that was the Quest about silver necklace, but i did that once. I picked up another silver necklace and its in my inventory, but they both do not react to this.
    iirc this was just another quest. I did all i can remember from that and nothing works. Darkstarr said its bugged and with R50 these Bugs will be solved.
    Lets hope the best.
    Same for Malice with the Man at the Docks, Yama in/ before Mailice and i still have a current task to find Sequanna, what i did 3 times now, but it's bugged.

I still have some blue sparkles for outskirts and same things like that were i solved the quests and still have the items or current tasks.
    Highvale and Bloodriver Outskirts for sure have bugged quests or do not correctly finish, although done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.