Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Still Issues Adding Items to Chest

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by insignia, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insignia

insignia Avatar

1. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    2. Blocker?No
    3. Details: I am trying to add items to a chest that is set to Owner only to remove, but public to add. I grab a few items and drag and crop in the chest and every time some of them turn red and stay that way. No matter how long I stay on, the items are still red, no matter if the chest is opened or closed. When I log out or leave the scene, the red items appear in my bag again.
    4. Steps to Reproduce:Have tried numerous times, happens each time.
    5. User Specs:

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@insignia, Thank you for reporting. I have submitted this issue to the Development Team for review. There is a known issue with items turning red in your backpack or chest and not being able to move them. It sounds like the same issue. Many times it happens with items of the same name but that do not stack. Some items were changed in a previous release causing a mismatch of like items. The issue as I understand it is being worked on. Your report will help reinforce the need for a fix.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

If possible, please indicate which items are turning red from your inventory when you're trying to add them to a container.

Also, could you list the location coordinates for the container where you're trying to put things into?

You can get the location coordinates by using the /loc chat command.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.