Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Stuck at Sequanna

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by TheGrinch, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGrinch

TheGrinch Avatar

8/13/2017 9:29 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4) System RAM: 16366
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series GPU RAM: 2026
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.645.Date.08.03.17
    Area: Novia_R5_Hills03_Malice
    Area Display Name: Malice
    Loc: (102.3, -2.2, 229.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfSGlsbHMwM19NYWxpY2V8fCgxMDIuMjg3LCAtMi4yMjksIDIyOS42MjUpfCgwLCAtMSwgMCwgMC4wMjgpfC0xNzYuNzI4OHwxMS43ODYxNXwxLjcyNTg3NA==

Made it to sequanna. When speaking with her Samuel said to speak to him again about his ring. I spoke to samuel again said Ring, he said no no no, dont ask me of that again. Spoke to sequanna again, there was no option to choose for destiny. I typed destiny, she said she didnt know. I ran out of the instance. Now I cannot get past the magic door between Anapa and Sequana.

My journal says that I am still on the part of the quest "Speak to Samuel: I spoke to sequanna the titan of love and Samuel was able to discover what was holding her - his last regret, his ring. I should ask him of his ring." Well, I asked him of his ring about 4 times. he kept telling me no.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    discipleofweb likes this.
  2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I asked about the heart and was able to move on.

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@TheGrinch
    I suspect you have old quest flags as we cannot repro this. But you are not the first to report it...did you start the path of love a long time ago?
    Can you let us know if discipleofweb's spoiler comment fixes this for you? If so, I will document that.

4. TheGrinch

TheGrinch Avatar

I am not sure how long ago I started it. No, the spoiler did not fix it. I am standing beside her right now if you want to help. I just want to finish this and get the reward. I have come all the way to the end of this quest only to not be able to complete it?

5. nikkon78

nikkon78 Avatar

can't finsh the quest. Samael allways say if as ask for the Ring. " NO. Do NOT speak to my of this Ring, or my wife! Why did you bring me here! We must go back !

I can't nothing do to talk with Sequanna. if i enter Destiny nothings happend. Samael dos not open the Chains

6. TheGrinch

TheGrinch Avatar

Mine does the exact same thing Nikkon, and Devs, Mine is still broken after this publish. @Lexie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.