Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Tenant items went to my bank when I took down house.

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Andartianna, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

6/10/2018 10:55 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker n
    Details: I had a tenant set recently that placed items in my empty house that were all theirs. Before I took the house down I re-verified that they were indeed set as tenant. I then took the deed and the house was taken down. The items which I didn't place or interact with were sent to my bank.
    Steps to Reproduce: Add co-owner tenant pull deed without placing in magic mover.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 49111
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.791.Date.06.06.18
    Area: PRT_forest_metropolis_01/Brekken Bay
    Area Display Name: Brekken Bay
    Loc: (-278.6, 67.0, 352.7)
    Debug: UFJUX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxfEJyZWtrZW4gQmF5fCgtMjc4LjU1NSwgNjcuMDA0LCAzNTIuNzMxKXwoMCwgLTAuNjczLCAwLCAtMC43NCl8MTE2NS44NjR8MzQuMjkxOXwxNC42NTQ2Ng==

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Andartianna and the doors were marked as tenant including the main door? I assume you did not leave any chests (or move any) and that they were marked private for the owner?
    Do you know if all the items they owned went to your bank? Was it both containers and deco placed items? You may not know that, but worth a check. I want to make sure the container changes didn't change anything here.

If items in containers moved to your bank, it would be important to know if they were considered tenant only items as someone can be marked as a tenant, place items, and it go to the owner's home if the permissions are not set correctly. This is especially true if you were given permission to move the chest items and had done so - even if you never touched the items inside.

Have you spoken to the former tenant since this happened?

3. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

@Lexie I did not change any doors from the default, I hadn't even been into the house since the tenant placed items. Items were likely not marked private as they were set up to divide loot from my regular play group. All the items went to my bank mostly it was containers but there were some plants as well. Speck was set as the tenant and we had discussion while this was going on since we thought that was really odd and must be a bug. Items were returned and set up in one of our other houses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.