Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed]thruth story line

Discussion in 'Release 41 Bug Forum' started by Alesia, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alesia

Alesia Avatar

1. Title: Starting the thruth quest line- sending me to do quest in Soltown. after starting over.
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker? no
    4. Details: after finish the line quest gives me to do quest in soltown. I'm near Bloodriver. happened after deleting character that playes line love and started over with truth. the things that was in bank from last charakter is still there in soltown.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: deleted character. created new character. done with solo quest and when come to speak with man before quit- he give me quest to solotown that is far away from me. gone to Aethyria- there is just a banker and town carier. nothing more.
    6. User Specs:

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@Alesia

Thank you for your report. I am sorry that you found it confusing.

A player does not need to hurry to perform the quests. They are meant to be performed over a period of time. You were not expected to go to Soltown immediately.

I have submitted your report to be reviewed so they may perhaps make improvements to it. Thank you again for reporting!

Lexie likes this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

A brand new character shouldn't have anything from a prior character stuck to it (from my understanding).
    Do you recall specifically what items were in your bank?
    Indeed, you can go down all three paths no matter which one you start out with.

4. Alesia

Alesia Avatar

I had in a bank all staf that i lived from my last character- wood, animal hids an another things i gathered, I think it was a list of 20 items.

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

yes, they do, and should. otherwise they'd have lost pledge rewards and purchased things. you don't want to re-deliver those things as the previous character may NOT have put them in the bank, and sold them to other players instead. bank contents and lot claims carry over.

Alesia likes this.
  6. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Alley Oop
    You're right: bank content, storage slots, reward items are tied to the account, not the character. I most have had a moment of insanity.

Alley Oop and Alesia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.