Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Tremor not working

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Aldo, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Enchantment "On Hit (10%) Tremor is not working. I suspect that other weapon enchantments are not working as well, but cannot determine whether I am getting the bonus gain or not from the data supplied.

2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

What hits with Tremor ?

3. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

maybe time to incerase a little bit the shaking screen effect of tremor... not like olders version of SOTA.. but justadd some shake.. now there is just some sort of 3d vibration.. like camera vibrate but maintan focus on player. (the focus on player also need some random movement.)

4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Tremor is an enchantment choice when you have a weapon or jewelery that is gemmed for earth attunement.

With regards to OP, I think I have found the actual bug here. If you have auto-attack toggled off, I believe that weapon enchantments are not active. I need to study more, but throwing it out there to see if anyone else has noticed this. It's hard to tell if armor enchantments are also not working with auto-attack turned off but that is my suspicion.

Turning auto-attack on with the "T" key brings back those effects that were lost.

FrostII likes this.
  5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I'm curious on this as well, with auto-attack on and off with the type of weapon enchantment put in consideration.

@Aldo do you play with auto attack off and and @Gatsu. do you play with it on?

6. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I play with auto attack on. I accidentally pressed the T key one day and assumed that something was borked as auto attack was not working anymore. That is when I noticed that Tremor was never activating. I played and eventually posted about the auto attack issue when I discovered the "T" accident. After toggling with T, and resuming auto attack, immediately I saw Tremor activating again. Got me wondering if all my weapon enchants were disabled during the time I was fighting with auto-attack off. It is hard now to determine if that is the case. I mean if I also have +5 crit on the weapon it is difficult really to see any difference. Please note that both of my jewelry pieces also have the tremor effect, so apparently it was disabled for them too when in auto attack off mode and how about their other enchantments?

7. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

i have no weapons with special effects :) just a buffed axe. (i talked about tremor effect because in an old release i have one and i hate the small amount of shaking effect... like on earthquake... very poor effect)

8. BishopFaulken

BishopFaulken Avatar

I have blistering ray on my 2-handed sword. In a fight with Torc'Dawl, it triggered all of 3 times. Auto-attack was active.

3 times on hundreds of hits - is it possible that the 10% rate is incorrectly set at .1%?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.