Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Unclaimed a Deed caused 45879 in Taxes and all deeds disappeared from Lot Deeds window

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Vladamir Begemot, May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

5/25/2018 8:18 PM
    Title: Unclaimed a Deed caused 45879 in Taxes and all deeds disappeared from Lot Deeds window
    Reproduction Rate: Once
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: Note: I've had weird inventory issues for about a week but haven't reported due to it being early in the cycle. I have some Unkown Items in Inventory now.

In this case, I Unclaimed a lot (Town size) and it appears that it destroyed the backpack that held all my deeds and home, except the one that was reclaimed.

I didn't notice until trying to claim a Village lot. Lot deeds is totally empty, although I have the Town deed in inventory still.

I also can't close the Deeds window.

Steps to Reproduce: Unclaim a deed?
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 24411
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.QA.Win.64.692.Date.05.25.18
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/S Mart Factorium
    Area Display Name: S Mart Factorium
    Loc: (66.9, 78.0, -22.5)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8UyBNYXJ0IEZhY3Rvcml1bXwoNjYuODUxLCA3Ny45OTYsIC0yMi41MjMpfCgwLCAwLjYzOSwgMCwgMC43NjkpfC0yMDQ5LjMwOXwzNi42MDA2MXwxLjI1

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Note: claiming another lot with the remaining town one fixed everything.

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Probably not associated, starting an inventory bug but leaving this here in case it turns out to be valuable.

I feel like this is associated, as it's happening around containers and deeds. Perhaps not though, this could be a deeper issue strictly around inventory.

Logged back in later, had my deeds back, but in a container I hadn't put them in. I was messing with nesting prior to the previous bug report, so maybe that's the root of it.

Claimed another lot, and no I'm stuck in a permanent "You are already performing another action" state. I can't drag items from my inventory out, use them, or even type in the chat window (to type /devbug). I CAN put my cursor there by clicking, but typing does nothing.

At some point during all of this, or when I logged on, I got the red error message: Server:TransferItems: source bag is empty

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I am sorry, but I am confused on what happened...Granted, these are complex issues so I appreciate all of what you have shared :)

"In this case, I Unclaimed a lot (Town size) and it appears that it destroyed the backpack that held all my deeds and home, except the one that was reclaimed."

Where was that backback? Was it placed down as deco in the home that was unclaimed? I tried it that way, but it didn't destroy it for me.
    I could close the deeds window as well, although I left it open during several actions (such as unclaiming).
    I'm not entirely confident I tried to repro this the same way you did, so with not being able to repro - I can't tell yet if that is a good or a bad thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.