Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Info on Health Bug (Health not recovering to max health)

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by jiirc, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

1. Title: Info on Health Bug (Health not recovering to max health)
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details: I know that this bug has been around for awhile, but I think that this information might be important. And I can't produce a repro case for it. :) but I remember a lot of discussion about buffs and debuffs somehow being part of the isue, and what I saw today doesn't fall into that category. Maybe it might be helpful to tracking down what is happening.
      So I started a new character on a secondary slot today. I went to Blood River Massacre and was in Blood River Outskirts. So I had just the basic skills. I didn't have any buffs and I don't believe I was debuffed by anyone. I was fighting vigilantes, corrupted eleves and obisidan elves. Then I noticed that my health was recovering to the max value.
      The only skills I was using were sun ray, fire arrow, stone fist, and bludgeons. Hieghtened Awareness and Healthy were 2 innates that were gaining skill levels as well. I was using Healthy Touch as well and it was increasing in level.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
      1. I was just playing when I noticed that health wasn't recovering.
    6. User Specs: Win QA 657

2. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

And I have been in an empty basement and in non-adventure scenes and my health has stopped recovering to max in those scenes. I am able to repro it all over again a release after a release and so far I have repro'd it over 20 times since QA R48. And I did not use any buffs and I wasn't debuffed by anyone. I just used few food buffs only when I was ice swimming once.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.