Inn and tenant permissions

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Rentier, Aug 18, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

today i had a new tenant and we tested some things out and came to the following Problems (beside placing items on owner-owned items like rugs etc.):

Probplem A:
    the tenant wanted to have a room and his wife's account (second tenant) to be able use the same room and to also use his containers placed as tenant.
    But that is not possible in Permission setting "guest, tenant".

Solution outside "guest, tenant": tenant looses ownership of the container and places it as kindred or above:
    The only way was to make both "kindred, tenant" so he could place his containers as kindred so his wife could access it as kindred.

But the problem here is: if all tenants want to use the room with other tenants, if i make all to kindred all can do that with all kindred placed containers and the items belong to the lotowner not the tenants
    Suggested solutions:
    simple: if more than one tenant has the door rights "Manager" then all door manager could use the containers placed in tenant mode in this room
    or
    not simple: another permission setting for the tenant to choose for his room like the lot owner for his lot​

Problem B:
    The Vendor i as owner put on the lot can not be used by "guest, tenants" (setting to non-private, Player Vendor Listing: Kindred)
    (but the bank access device as non-private could be used as "guest, tenant"!)​

Suggested solution:
    pls make another permission setting here for Player Vendor Listing: Tenant,​

Thx in advance

Sentinel2 and Kabalyero like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.