Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Instances/ambushes and their rewards

Discussion in 'Release 12 Feedback' started by Jordizzle, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordizzle

Jordizzle Avatar

I read what another player said on a post somewhere here today on my mobile while I was doing boring real life stuff, and I can't find it now to comment on it. They were saying though that the reward for clearing the monsters during an instance or ambush needs to be greater, and also that you need to be given an option to go back to the over-world map once they are all cleared and I want to say that I agree with those points. So whoever said that .. I'm with you there. I just cleared an ambush instance of a few skeletons and I was thinking. .really that was sort of a waste of time since I didn't get anything other than the loot from the skeletons. . then I had to run around trying to find the exit which was annoying so. . yeah. There should be an option to go straight back to the world map when all monsters have been killed, or one could choose to stay if they want to like harvest a tree or something.

Maybe there should be a certain type of currency, or points that one can accumulate by participating and clearing those ambush instances. Maybe after you've accumulated a certain amount of points or whatever you could use the points to purchase exclusive house deco items. . .or certain items from the add on store. I almost thought it might be viable to be able to use those points to repair your armor or weapon. . but that takes away from power the crafting players should have in my opinion so scratch that. Maybe a house deco is the way to go. Or heck maybe a special mount? Just give me a reason not to turn around and run for the exit immediately and I think these instances will be welcomed more.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.