1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Inventory Organization

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Night1Candi, Sep 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night1Candi

Night1Candi Avatar

Inventory tabs are so nice. But, they would be even better if all items which actually apply were properly flagged (or multi flagged in some cases for crafting/consumable purposes). Sometimes, I come across a few items which are crafting ingredients but not properly flagged for some reason.

Also, it would be really nice if you could choose more fields to be displayed across inventory (or fewer fields) which might help with certain situations (like fishing contest score calculations). Being able to see fish length, town fished, and fisher person in your own inventory for a temporary time then clicking back to whatever you might normally like seeing (durability, value, etc) would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Edit Add: Should apply to bag views, too!

2. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

I would be humbly grateful for any tools that can help with organizing the mountains of things we have in our inventories. It's madness! I hunt for two hours and spend 1/2 hour sorting. Add to that my squirrely nature and I never get anything done :p

Night1Candi and Gravidy like this.
  3. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

+2

Inventory is over 6,000 items and climbing! I find it way way easier to buy something than I do to sell something.

My keep is starting to look like one of those hoarders you see on TV late at night!

Night1Candi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.