Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Inventory tooltips hotkey?

Discussion in 'Release 44 Feedback Forum' started by GreyMouser Skye, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

There is an option to turn off the tooltips on the hotbar. That is good. However, there is not one to turn off the giant and painful tooltips (comparison tables of item vs. equipped) in your inventory.

But I do not just want to turn it off because it is really good info... but only when I want it.

Right now it just makes using the inventory list very complicated as the tooltip starts directly next to your mouse cursor as it hovers over anything and blocks a lot.

The CTRL key already expands the information, I like this. But maybe the CTRL key could be a hotkey for displaying the info when you want it, and something else or a combination would expand.

All up for different ideas, but it is downright painful to use the inventory list right now. Thank you for your consideration.

niteowl57 likes this.
  2. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

This is an extreme annoyance, every time I go through the inventory, I have annoying tooltips in my face to deal with... and there is no option to disable them. Is it really so difficult to do that and make a GLOBAL tooltip toggle? It's and important enough issue to rez this dead horse post.

niteowl57 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.