Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

invisible barrier even with kindred access

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Xi_, May 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

our guildmasters guild house which i have kindred access to has an invisible barrier around it.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Privileges don't handle the invisible barrier issue. The invisible barrier occurs when a Lot's decorations haven't fully loaded in yet. It's most noticable in highly populated scenes. This was a system change in order to avoid instances of players getting caught in decorations/walls at the time they appear.

3. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

the problem was that i was alone in a pot, the guild house and it's decorations were loaded, i waited like ten minutes too just to be sure, when i went back later however everything was fine, no invisible barrier, the main reason i reported was that the barrier never went away, i had to reload the scene to get into the house. not a game breaker by any means but something definitely went wrong.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

If possible, please keep us up to date if you see this issue occur again, and where. There might be an incorrect message being sent preventing players from accessing houses that they ought, or fail to turn off the accessibility flag.

Moonshadow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.