Invitation to visit my home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lilith Ayin, Dec 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Good Morning.
    I would like to invite you to visit the “Ayin School of Dark Arts”. That is the name and role that I have given to my house, just finished decorating. The school is an obsidian inn and is located in Bladewyke (beside Etceter), northwest of the port, in an area where there is only my house and a small ancient fortress, next to the giant statue Titan of Valor.

I want to make some observations for those of you who want to visit my house.
    Part of the decoration is made up of small details that are not visible to the naked eye, such as signs, books or names and contents of some containers. I give you a guide on this:

Low level.
    In the smallest room on the ground floor, there is the entrance to the dungeon, and on one wall there is a piece of paper that can be read, next to the skeleton on the floor.

First floor.
    On the first floor, the names of the signs of the workshops are part of the decoration. In the library there is a paper on the wall and two books on the table that can be read. There are also some details in the tailoring and alchemy workshop.

Second floor.
    In the student toilet, the detail is in some containers. In study class, you should pay attention to the blackboard, and also to some bags. In the bedroom, there is a paper on one of the bunk beds that can be read.

Third floor.
    On the third floor there are no hidden details.

Rooftop.
    After visiting the house, you can go up to the roof, where the best executions are held with views of the sea, with a radiator of sound system included!

In the decorations, I have translated everything I could into English, I hope I was not too wrong.
    The basement and the dungeon can be visited, but both are in the process of being decorated and there isn't much to see.
    I hope you have a good time on your visit, I have had a great time decorating the house.

If you find me at home and say something to me, excuse me if I don't answer you, it is almost impossible for me to have a conversation in English, but I will be happy to read your comments in this post.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  2. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Cool, sure I'll pay you a visit soon!

3. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

The basement is also finished decorating, and ready to receive visitors.
    There is a kitchen preparing delicious food for upload to the rooftop execution yard, a tavern where students can rest, and a laboratory where baleful experiments are conducted.
    Welcome, if you wish.

Gia2, Rinaldi, Anpu and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.