Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ipurchased and killed enough Kobolds to make level 1 then level 2 and then level 3 totems but

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by CatherineRose, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

04/04/2019 14:37
    Title: I purchased and killed enough Kobolds to make level 1, level 2, level 3 totems but I made 16 level 2 totems. I placed 4 of the level 2 totems on the table 4 time but instead of making 4 level 3 it only made 1 level 3
    Reproduction Rate: I tried 6 times...2 times were failures but the other show in the chat as being exceptional ones
    Blocker? No
    Details: I should have 4 level 3 totems in my inventory but only have 1 level 3.
    [​IMG]
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16323
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti GPU RAM: 6016
    SotA.Win.64.944.Date.04.02.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Dragomir Mori
    Loc: (178.1, 35.4, 314.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERyYWdvbWlyIE1vcml8KDE3OC4wNjQsIDM1LjQwMiwgMzE0Ljk0Myl8KDAsIC0wLjIyNiwgMCwgMC45NzQpfC0yOC40MTk4MnwxMy44NTU3NXwyLjgwNDcwNQ==

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

to clarify, recipe failure consumed the kobold totems as fuel.

3. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

I found the bug problem. At first I thought the recipe failure consumed the Kobold totem and or fuel. However, I think it is a bug in the graphic of the amount of totems shown on the screen. I placed 4 level 2 kobold totems on the table and crafted 1 level 3 totems. Then I repeated the action after take all was clicked and 1 level 3 totem showed in my inventory. I clicked the craft button and crafted another level 3 kobold totem. Clicked take all. Only 1 level 3 was there now but there should have been 2. I did the repeated action 2 more times even tho 2 failed I did the repeat until it now should show 3 of the level 3 totems in my inventory but it still showed only 1. Again I repeated this and again only showed 1 when there should have been 4 which I then should have been able to make 1 level 4 kobold totem. Just to check I put the level 3 totem that was showing in my inventory thinking maybe it just doesnt know how to count to 4 along with the stone chisel. It would not craft because it did not show 4.
    Then later I decided to see if I could figure out what was wrong and accidentaly drug my mouse over the 1 level 3 Kobold totem and they separated into 4 as if they had been in a stack. It just did not have the (2) or (3) or (4) after the level number to indicate how many were really there.

So, it is just a number visual problem but others may not know they are stacked and think like I did...all is lost.

Alley Oop, Jaesun and devilcult like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.