1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Island01 Water Lot Placement

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Retlaw, May 8, 2016.

1. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

5/8/2016 9:53 PM
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16349
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU RAM: 1988
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.414.Date.05.05.16
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template
    Loc: (164.8, 70.0, -155.3)

I've been successful in other locations but neither a Town or Village want to place here.

2. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

5/8/2016 10:20 PM
    Loc: (-446.7, 70.0, 209.5)

Another location where it seems no lot can be placed.

3. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

5/8/2016 10:28 PM
    Loc: (232.3, 70.0, 474.8)

Nothing here either. It should be a City water lot so a Village size I'd think would go easy but no luck.

4. Lady

Lady Avatar

CC: Attn Lord Attenwood

I have submitted below a "ScreenShot" with the Location points where neither (Village, Town nor City Water Plot Markers) can not be "placed".
    Before submitting this "Bug Report" to this forum titled: "Island-01 Water Lot Placement", I carefully search the bug-reports in the SoTa forums
    to see if in fact this is a multi-player issue.

After reading Lord Attenwood's comments: that to the best of their Team's knowledge that there wasn't any prior Rel. problems (including Rel. #29)
    regarding Placement of Water Plot Markers. However, I was carefully close-to and far-enough away to try to place the Water Markers.
    I even used the "Shift-Q & E" to carefully rotate from left to right and right to left with NO success in the placement of the Markers. Absolutely no
    "Blinking Green Outine" nor "Solid Green Outline".

I even troubled shooted by removing existing markers that turned green and placed them there and place them elsewhere on the Island with no problem.
    e.g. Placed a Water City Marker with "Success" removed it and replaced it with a Town again with "Success" and then replaced it with a Village, finally again
    with Success. However, there are (9) nine Locations on the Island-01 template that Can Not be placed.

FYI: Please don't misunderstand, that I am FULLY aware that Water Markers Can Not be placed at this time. As the Dev's haven't implemented it into the
    SoTa game as yet. So, No I was not trying to place Markers on the Docks - this is in no-way my complaint.

So I am submitting your Team with a "ScreenShot" with Location Points provided in the Chat Bubble Box "See Below":

[​IMG]

Retlaw likes this.
  5. Attenwood

Attenwood Avatar

Bug is now known and submitted. Thank you for reporting!