Issue with playing music, Help Please!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ship One, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ship One

Ship One Avatar

Hi, I have Iolo's Lute and followed these instructions: http://www.sotamuseum.com/Shroud_of_the_Avatar/Music/

My game is located on a drive called 'D' not 'C' but I unzipped and placed the .abc files into the right directory. When I do /playlist, all I saw however, was Rule Brittania, the default song in the same directory I placed all the other songs. In Windows explorer I see them all there but in SotA, /playlist, nothing but the one song.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Please do a search for rulebritannia.abc on your entire drives C: and D:. Document all instances and look in those folders. One of them is the folder your SotA is using and will only have the RuleBritannia.abc file alone.

:)

Sir Cabirus likes this.
  3. Ship One

Ship One Avatar

Will do Sire!

4. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

You may also want to make sure that the songs you downloaded into the directory are actual .abc or .mml files, and don't have another file extension after the .abc or .mml (like .zip or .txt for example.) If they don't end in .abc or .mml, it won't recognize them as a song.

The reason I suggest this is because the website you linked as your instructions had the downloads in a .zip file. So, you will need to extract them from the .zip file into individual .abc files for them to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.