Italian translation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tulmar the Barbarian, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tulmar the Barbarian

Tulmar the Barbarian Avatar

Hello guys,

First of all I would like to express my gratidude for all the job you are doing.
    I saw that with the new release more text were translated in italian Language... I feel quite confortable also with english, but I think that the translation is an important feature for capture the atention of players in a role game.. In italy the average of people do not speak a very fluently english.

I did not see the appropriate forum to report this, but I saw that the city of Harvest was translated in Italian with the name Raccogli.
    I just would like to say that Raccogli it is not an appropriate name in Italian.. it is like a word that express a strong meaning of the following sentence: "You have to Harvest/Collect!"

It is not simple to explain but Raccogli it is not a Name and an Italian person would not call a city with this "imperative verb". I would suggest to leave the name Harvest also for Italians because its sounds good.
    Plaese indicate to me for future report if I have to change forum area.. thanks!

Thank you for your attention and evaluation
    Best

2. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Location names should not be translated. That doesn't make much sense. Even Black Mountains should stay "Black Mountains". In my opinion at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.