1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Item durability. Why aren't "old" items durability updated?

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Charon, Jul 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charon

Charon Avatar

@Elgarion ,

This morning I was dropping a newly found Ancient Two-Handed Sword into my arties bag and noticed something odd.

Items that have never been used, master worked or enchanted have wildly varying maximum durability.

I understand that over time max durability has been touched many times and that's for the better I think. I also understand why the current durability isn't touched but I don't understand why the maximum isn't changed to the new values.

I assume that all of this data is in some sort of SQL DB so it should be a simple update query to adjust all the existing items of that type.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.