1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Item: LB Shield Book Cover

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Jakkal, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Can we get the LB Shield Book Cover as a pattern. The book cover that is used on the Necropolis - A Tour Guide book and most of the rest of that set.

It would be nice to be able to have a complete matching set, but 4 of the 14 books in this set use a different pattern including...
    Ardoris - A Tour Guide
    Ardoris Sewers - A Tour Guide
    Solania - A Tour Guide
    North Celestis Swamp - A Tour Guide

Other books that are not part of this set also use the LB cover but I'm not aware if any sets using this cover are sets with mixed covers.

As an alternative, if its not possible to provide the LB Shield Book Cover as a pattern, can you add versions of those 4 books with the LB cover to the tour guide automaton in Soltown.

You can check out the books in my library.
    Area: POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01_template/Mysteria
    Area Display Name: Mysteria
    Streetsign: MAD Aquarium, Kobold Great Hall, 2nd Floor
    Loc: (319.5, 77.0, 223.0)

Beaumaris, FrostII and Koimiko like this.
  2. bob12

bob12 Avatar

Also would love the LB Shield book cover. Well, in general, it would be nice to have a complete set of relevant books
    Also would love the LB Shield book cover. Well, in general, it would be nice to have a complete set of relevant books

Koimiko likes this.
  3. Koimiko

Koimiko Avatar

That makes Three. I would more than welcome the LB Shield cover as well if we can't get the LB Book cover pattern.
    Fingers crossed is this the right Example of the LB Book Cover?
    [​IMG]
    all my notes have gone and disappeared :|