Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

items in bag incorrectly identified, wrong icons

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Rhiannon, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

1. Title: items in bag are incorrectly identified by cursor and sometimes the icon for the item is wrong

2. Reproduction Rate: So far 100%

3. Blocker? No

4. Details: Yesterday I had two basement hatches in my bag when I logged off, today one of them looks like a piece of paper but the item tag saying "Village Stone 1-story basement". Also when I put my cursor directly over something like a book, it will say something else like "mandrake root". I can click and drag the book to another area of my bag and it shows the correct item tag.

5. Steps to Reproduce: Actually, when I put the hatch that looks like a piece of paper into my bank box and pulled it back into my bag, it turned into a hatch again.

6. User Specs: PC running Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit OS. Game version 64.407

2. Thud

Thud Developer Emeritus

We're not able to replicate this on the latest build. Are you still seeing this issue for anything in your inventory?

3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

I don't know if it matters but I put the view in list mode and everything is there. Next time I get on, I will put it back in messy bag mode and see what happens.

4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

Update: After going from list view to messy bag view, my cursor doesn't target items correct. An example is that I see the stack of recall scrolls and hold my mouse over them. The tag comes up "Soltown Map" which is next to the recall scrolls. I click and drag what SAYS is the Soltown Map but the recall scrolls are moved.

My equipped tools are not showing in my backpack at all in the messy bag view.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.