I've been lurking... Finally pledged

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShirZ, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willard

Willard Avatar

I recently took the plunge also. I started UO on Baja in 1999, but had characters on most shards--eventually ended up on Atlantic like most everyone else...lol. UO will always be my favorite game--well, hopefully SotA can change that:)

Welcome aboard! Everyone here seems 1st class--so I am sure you will feel as welcome as I did.

2. ShirZ

ShirZ Avatar

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I will now commence the disparaging comments on all threads... I am j/k of course.

I was talking to my wife about my pledge last night and oddly enough she is cool with it. So cool in fact that I dared to ask if I should "up" my pledge :) I met her around the time I started playing UO (which I could swear was early-mid 1997, but everywhere I read states that the game was release in September of 1997... does anyone know when Beta started? Maybe I was in Beta and just don't honestly remember).

I was excited about the next PA but then realized it starts the Thursday before the Memorial Day Weekend :( Maybe I can play all night Thursday before I leave for vacation.

3. Fredrick FlameGrinder

Fredrick FlameGrinder Avatar

Welcome Aboard

Time Lord and Lord Trenyc like this.
  4. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Cool, we need more UO peeps, to prove to the non-UO peeps that UO peeps aren't too bad.

5. Dame Lori

Dame Lori Avatar

Welcome to the community ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.