Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Journal about Grigor confusing in Storms Reach

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Paladin Michael, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

11/15/2017 4:54 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? --

Details: I entered the mine, coming from N of Storm Reach. I didn't recognize Grigor!
    I entered the Understorm Gold Mine and found the information, I should find for him.
    (The Journal entry says, I should look for Grigor in Storms Reach. But how can I know this, whithout meeting him before?

After finding him right to the mine in Storms Reach, 3 trees away, I told him the truth and received the cloth robe of truth. :)

But no entry was made to find the clue (what I found before meeting him).

So 3 things are important:
    1. what, if I don't meet him - may be I use the entry at Longfall wood?
    When I find the letter, no Journal entry may inform me about looking fro Grigor - because I don't know him - yet.

2. would be good to put him 2 trees closer to the mine entrance - OR inside / directly at the mine entrance ...

3. After receiving the cloth robe of truth, I talked again to him. And he asked me to go into the mine and look for evidence ... And now I receive the first Journal entry!

Steps to Reproduce:
    Visiting Storm's Reach, entering mine, without talking to Grigor. Find letter, meet Grigor for the first time. There is just one Journal entry, which looks like I had met him before I found the letter...

Talk to him again and receive the entry to go into the mine and look for evidence ...

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16335
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6061
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.589.Date.11.14.17
    Area: Novia_R6_City_StormsReach
    Area Display Name: Storms Reach
    Loc: (-183.1, 49.2, 466.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9TdG9ybXNSZWFjaHx8KC0xODMuMTQ3LCA0OS4yMzYsIDQ2Ni4xMzUpfCgwLCAwLjY3MiwgMCwgMC43NDEpfDQzNi4wMzUzfDcuMTQ4MjU3fDE3Ljk5NTk0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.