Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

June Login Reward - No effect

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by oplek, Jun 1, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oplek

oplek Avatar

[Edit] Nevermind. I finally got the reward when I logged on later in the day.

My best guess as to where to put this...

06/01/2019 08:32
    Title: June Login Reward - No effect
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: Was advertised that logging in during the month of June would produce 250k xp and an obsidian potion. I logged in on June 1st and nothing happened. My XP didn't budge.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Login
    2. Observe that no login reward message happens. Nothing in the rewards window.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16319
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.984.Date.05.31.19
    Area: Novia
    Area Display Name: Novia
    Loc: (130.6, 12.7, 68.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWF8fCgxMzAuNTUyLCAxMi42NTcsIDY4LjM3Myl8KDAsIDAuNzE5LCAwLCAwLjY5NSl8LTM3My41MTc3fDI3LjQ4MjM4fDIw

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Click the rewards button at the top right of your screen in game, get login bag, place bag in inventory. Right click use bag.

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

I was trying to find the details for this, as it wasnt clear.. as I logged in and it said to check the rewards thing, so I found it in there, opened the bag, got a potion and wasnt sure I got anything else.. cos it was hard to tell what the xp was.. if you havent memoriesed your last xp setting

4. oplek

oplek Avatar

I tried that, and nothing was there. Kind of like what I meant when I clearly said "Nothing in the rewards window." I received no login reward message, like I did in May.

My XP was hovering around 300k-320k for weeks. It's currently 320k. No change.

But it's moot now, as all that DID happen when I logged later in the day. So I guess second time's the charm.

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

The reward is a bundle (green bag) with red text that says "June Login Reward Bundle" or something to that effect. You have to open it to get the 250k XP and Obsidian Potion of Guidance.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.