Just 1 question about release 1.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Victorium, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victorium

Victorium Avatar

Hi,

I've heard of this game there is very little time. In fact, I intend to buy it, however when I looked at the description of the release 1 of the game on the forum, and although I have not seen the quest system. Is this now?

Best regards

Gracekain likes this.
  2. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Hi Victorium! Welcome to SoTA...The game is still in pre-alpha. We have only done 1 pre-alpha test. The next one is Jan 24-26 I believe...The minimum pledge is $45 to get in on the alphas and betas in the future.

This is a great place!

3. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

There will be a quest system. The game is still being built and we have not seen the quest system. Donate at the $45 level and come help us build this wonderful game. :D Welcome to the forums !!!

4. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

There were hints of the upcoming quest system in Release 1.

Instead of the general (WoW) style ofMMO quests of finding the NPCs with ! above their heads and then seeing what criteria you have to fulfill, you will learn of the quests in the actual conversations with the NPCs. Release 1 had a few of these planted in the conversations although the weusts themselves were not yet active.

Release 2 I'm guessing will have more at least planted in the conversation system and there may be a couple that work. However Release 2 is more focused on the Crafting system and Combat will not be a part of the game until Release 4. Also, any quests seen in these Early Releases will basically be Mini-Quests and not based on the Main Storyline to come.

I'm guessing if we do see any ACTIVE quests in R2, it will be based on Crafting in some way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.