Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Just not my night... or day... or maybe they just don't like me ;)

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Amber Raine, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Had this issue happen twice. Once last night and again just now. (2 different corpions).

Was out hunting with my Darkstarr Corpion last night in the pass and then a completely different one today.

Both times the Corpion died, this stuff happens. Just rez it and move on. No problem..

Last night i let it go thinking I was too slow to get the rez and get it back up but when it happened again today, I am about to get very distressed over a few pixels.. I is a sad panda.

Today it happened in moments after it died. We were in Deep Ravenswood, the Obsidian bear had pulled a friend (or 2 really a wolf and another Obsidian).. A little too much for me and my little friend to handle, we can handle one Obsidian but not two at a time.

He dropped dead.. I ran far enough away to lose the interest of the assailants. When I went back to get my Corpion it was gone... Now i was only gone for less then no more then a minute...

Went back, no body, no nothing, just gone.

And yes, I have rezzed enough critters to know how it needs to be done, however, if the body disappears in seconds it is impossible to get it rezzed.. it died.. it disappeared.

Last night I will accept maybe it was because i was too low, but doubtful as Merrik Dragon was able to get his spider up in the same amount of time but the corpion disappeared, Spider did not.

Last night, I will accept.. today.. with Andreaus Whitefyre as my witness, this was less then a minute...

I just want my little friend again back :(

Aldo likes this.
  2. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Okay I do not know what has happened and Andreaus and I are both just mind boggled. We went back to multiplayer from solo/friends only mode and my Corpion was back alive and by my side..... ~plays twilight zone music~

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    Aldo and Rentier like this.
  3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

A darkstar corpion probably has all kinds of chaos magic available. With your chaos background, perhaps your pet cannot die!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.