Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

justiciar lag

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Alley Oop, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

04/20/2019 16:54
    Title: justiciar lag
    Reproduction Rate: ??
    Blocker? no
    Details: i thought i'd try changing my virtue, so i went to aerie and stole everything in sight. no reaction, no change to the stats on my shroud. after several minutes i teleported to resolute and did the same, and finally, after a dozen or so items there i got a justiciar, but he said he was from aerie. now it's finally working every time i steal.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4) System RAM: 24053
    GPU: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2 GPU RAM: 4096
    SotA.QA.Linux.64.828.Date.04.20.19
    Area: Novia_R7_City_Aerie
    Area Display Name: Aerie
    Loc: (87.4, 32.0, 24.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfQ2l0eV9BZXJpZXx8KDg3LjM4NiwgMzEuOTUsIDI0LjkzOSl8KDAsIC0wLjQyOCwgMCwgMC45MDQpfC03NzQuNzMxOXwzOS40Njc2M3wxOA==

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #64615

3. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

I thought there is a chance that the justiciar appears and not 100% of time.
    Anyway, the fines are to high to play a thief and many things are locked down (can not be taken at all).

Wouldn't it not be better that one has to use the thiefing skill instead of simple take an item? As higher the skill as less the chance one get caught by the justiciar. Also being hidden should lessen the chance (examining the hide skill).
    Also almost all items should be stealable (but only show a green/red cursor when the stealing skill is in use). To reduce spawners they may re-appear all 24 hours, or only on instance creation.
    Items that have a white cursor (can not be taken, interacted with) may have a level. The stealing level need to be higher as the item level to show a white/green cursor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.