Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Juxtapose isn't gaining

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Couldin, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Couldin

Couldin Avatar

Reproduction rate: no XP gain almost always

Blocker?: yes, juxtapose doesn't increase.

Details: I've been combing it with the skills it says it combos with and casting it on a player and on mobs. It's somehow gotten up to level 8, but it's not moving anymore. I have 200k+ XP saved up, the skill is pointed up (along with the ones I'm combing it with).

Steps to Reproduce: Combine Juxtapose with a buff it combines with and cast it on anything. I did get it up to level 8, but it's not doing anything anymore.

2. Couldin

Couldin Avatar

I believe I've figured out why it's not gaining, but I don't know if it's intentional or not.

I have my hotkey bar filled with unlocked skills, except juxtapose. When I combo juxtapose (locked) with an unlocked power (air's embrace, strength of earth, enlightenment) it makes the combo spell, but you don't gain any on the juxtapose skill when using that power. If I unlock juxtapose and combo it with an unlocked skill I do gain in juxtapose when I cast that combo'd spell.

This could be intentional, but it could be a bug. It would seem if you're casting the combo'd spell then you would gain in juxtapose.

It was also brought to my attention that the bug could be that you can make a combo power while juxtapose is locked.

Jack Knyfe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.