Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Keep Arena Basement went "poof"

Discussion in 'Release 33 Bug Forum' started by Xenar, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenar

Xenar Avatar

1) My Keep Arena Basement disappeared after changing homes on my lot, and has not shown up in bank for 3 days
    2) Well, just this once was enough
    3) Blocker - yes for replacing the basement
    4) Had a Duke home on my Island Keep Lot, switched it to a Twin Spire Home, and the basement did its usual message. However, after swapping homes a few times, I went back to the Duke Home, but my basement is MIA.
    5) see above
    6) Asus laptop with i7, GeForce GTX 980, 12gig ram, 512+1t SSD

AREA Rift's End (POT_island_metropolis_01-template)
    LOC (-219.9, 70.1, -219.8)

As much as I whined about wanting this basement in the first place, I would love to get it back.

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Bones13 [MGT] Is it by any chance placed somewhere else, or in your inventory?

Bones13 [MGT] likes this.
  3. Xenar

Xenar Avatar

Ill take yet another run through, I have been using the filters - Housing tab - "keep" alternating with "basement" and see the hatches, and the 2 level keep basement that comes with my pledge. Gimme a few minutes, Celowynn is out in the wilds. Work just over, Ill go look.

4. Xenar

Xenar Avatar

Alright here it is. Exhaustive search of my inventory, and the bankers in Rift's End, no luck.

I went for an experiment... I placed a hatch in my home, and voila, the arena basement was on the choices for placement. Never saw the basement "deed" anywhere, but it appeared to be stuck on the lot already.

I am all set now. TYVM. I still think something did not happen correctly when I changed houses. Is not the basement supposed to end up in your bank? I know the hatch did, but not the basement deed.

5. Hakadek

Hakadek Avatar

I observed the same behavior when changing house, the basement deed will remain attached to the lot even if there isn't a hatch currently placed.

I didn't flag this as a bug since it makes sense as a behavior as otherwise you'd potentially end up with your basement contents getting dumped in the bank just because you wanted to move the hatch location.

If you want to avoid this just remove the basement first, then pick up the hatch.

I would hate for this behavior to change as with the larger basements a lot of effort is going into the decoration and we need the ability to change house without being forced to change basement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.