Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Key to Remove Glyph From Deck

Discussion in 'Release 18 Feedback' started by EnigmaWinz, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnigmaWinz

EnigmaWinz Avatar

Hi devs/community,

Not sure if this was the right place to post. With the last combat updates, I was able to set my deck up in a way that allowed me to effectively make combos using the "R" key and can very nearly use the deck system with only my left hand during battle, allowing me to use my mouse only for movement. It's almost there.

The problem I would like to solve with this system is this. When a Glyph pops up that I do not want. I am able to:

A) wait for it to go away or
    B) right click it to force it to go away or
    C) use the glyph

Neither one of those options are helpful. I'd like to be able to press a key, specifically the "T" key, that when pressed would highlight my glyphs in red and after I press the corresponding key number for the glyph I'd like to remove, it would go away. Essentially I want to perform the right click action without having to move my mouse to the combat bar. I think this will completely free my mouse hand from being involved in combat allowing me to focus more on movement and the fight its self. The T key is perfect because it's right beside "R" and nothing seems to be tied to it any way.

Sorry if someone posted this idea already, I searched and didn't see this specific suggestion any where.

~Enigma.

Quenton likes this.
  2. Kether

Kether Avatar

You can use ctrl+number to remove the glyph. I agree that it's not as comvenient as what you propose, though, but you can use that in the meanwhile.

EnigmaWinz likes this.
  3. EnigmaWinz

EnigmaWinz Avatar

Oh okay, thanks, didn't know that was available. I just tried it and it works, but, like you said it is not convenient. Not in the slightest actually. What I'll do for now is switch QuickDiscard1 = ctrl+1 to QuickDiscard1 = T . .I'll just place all the glyphs I may need to discard quickly in my first slot. Should get me by for the time being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.