Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Keys

Discussion in 'Release 50 Feedback Forum' started by Crendel, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crendel

Crendel Avatar

I just noticed that I had stacks of the same keys and it was a few Lbs each of spares. Was wondering if you could implement a pop up that said you already have this key are you sure you want to loot a duplicate or something like that. I had my bag window at lowest size so the number of keys in the stack didn't show...and I've been playing for over a year, lol.

Hermetic likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they do have a chance to break when you use them. carry a couple of each and store the rest.

Elwyn and Barugon like this.
  3. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

This is actually something that has been bothering me for quite a while.
    Being someone who spends a lot of time underground digging up ores, over time I have accumulated an absurd amount of keys. But since they have weight, I end up dumping them in a bag in the house or in my bank. Which means if i actually am out and about and come up against a locked door, well, despite the fact that I own 72 of this particular key, I have to go acquire another one or go all the way home.

From a logical perspective, this doesn't really make sense - you don't leave your keys at home. You also don't have a bag of keys weighing 20 pounds that you haul around everywhere you go in case you need to unlock something.

For me it would make a lot more sense if you just had a single item - call it a keyring - into which all your keys went and their individual weight was ignored. Make the keyring weigh some token amount and treat it like a container. This would immensely simplify life. You can do it now of course, but it just isn't efficient especially at low levels to lug around a huge bag of keys

Spoon and Rentier like this.
  4. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I think it bothers me more that most key names are so long that you can't see the quantity in your inventory. They really need to have the "..." go before the (#) quantity.

Spoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.