Kicking around an idea for a... um... "Grand Subterranean Domain"; yeah, that's the ticket....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alfric Jodoc, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfric Jodoc

Alfric Jodoc Avatar

I've been pondering a "What If?" sort of moment regarding my humble island holdfast, Wythmail. I've been considering the idea of Wythmail being the host to a Town-to-Town access PoT.

Now, I am uncertain what the threshold from one town to another has to be like, but I was entertaining the thought of my island holdfast being the entryway into an underground Metropolis (ideally via the basement of a humble, isolated white house, where you can get a complimentary sack lunch, beverage, lantern, & sword of elvish make... ;) )

Thought it'd be (at least) mildly entertaining for visitors to come across a meager, quiet little island holdfast and having some accidentally stumble across a huge hidden metropolis.

Heck, I'd be willing to be a static PoT and let the Devs use it for such a purpose.

Any ideas/thoughts on the matter?

SeleneNoctua likes this.
  2. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

We've been looking for something similar for the Metropolis of Rift's End. Our town design calls for a cave and we are hoping to find a POT owner who might be interested in attaching an underground POT/scene to ours. We're also open to an island and a forest scene attached that work with our designs.

Hopefully we'll each find someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.