1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Kiln Cistern Raging Water Elementals and 5 Stars Area Indicator

Discussion in 'Release 62 Feedback' started by rebbieforever, Feb 15, 2019.

1. rebbieforever

rebbieforever Avatar

I think the 5 skull indicator doesnt really reflect the real difficulty of the area. At combat lvl 60+ it takes 10 mins in about to kill a simple water elemental and raging water elemental is an endless fight. Same time going to 5+skull areas I can get kills a lot easier and generally I can advance the area. My log says "this task should be easy for me" though and if you add its 5 and not 5+ skulls it misguides people into thinking its a doable area alone. The main reason is they usually heal 110+ hp and do it 2 times in a row, pause around 5-10 seconds, and heal same again. I suggest you raise the difficulty indication to 5+

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #63975