(kind of)New player double pledge question.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by treehoofer, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treehoofer

treehoofer Avatar

I pledged a while ago but I am not really familiar with this game yet. I was a huge UO fan but never played the Ultimas. I jumped into this game as soon as I heard about it. I haven't really kept up with what is going on. I have got all the hats so far, though. That has been the extent of my playtime. I have a question about my pledge and wondered if there was some Shroud community knowledge on the subject. I have pledged twice. One is "edelmann"(founder) and one is for a "founder"(benefactor). I really just wanted to double up on some of the lower rewards with the founder account. How does that work if I have two pledges under just one account? Will it have separate names to log in or will I just have double rewards up to the tier I pledged to? Was this an oversight in pledge design and will I have to separate the pledges onto two different accounts? Thanks for any help.

[​IMG]

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

No official responses as to how this will work before release, but...
    Closer to release you will have to split the extra pledge to a new account.
    You can do that already by creating a new "empty" account and then send an email to support@portalarium.com asking for the transfer to that account and explaining the reasons behind it.

Tahru and Mata like this.
  3. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Yeah, if you want two accounts with different characters (each getting the appropriate rewards) then you need to split those accounts.

You can conversely combine those two accounts to have one at a higher pledge level. Either way means emailing support@portalarium.com and letting them know what you want to do.

Tahru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.