Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Kindrid Rights and Elderberry Behavior can result in Lost Forever

Discussion in 'Release 27 Bug Forum' started by Aartemis, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

OK, so we have a "Guild Garden with a Greenhouse" a few of us use for growing plants. We wanted to use the Garden to quick-grow Elderberries and Immortal Fruit. Here's the rub...

If you harvest an Elderberry Plant that was not YOURS (Can't find a way to tell how), and you make a Dye and use it, you do NOT get back the Elderberry (and neither does anyone else).

I Grew three plants and out of the Elderberry Dyes, I only got 1 Seed back (and it was not the FIRST one used), I did not get a seed back until the 4th or 5th Dye used. Interestingly enough, the yield was x2 Elderberries per plant, so I had 6 to test with.

So I don't know if this is an issue with getting the seed back, in its basic form, or if it has something to do with the fact I had multiple dyes, from multiple accounts...

Unfortunately I now only have 1 seed (growing) out of the three to attempt more testing, and it takes days (even in a greenhouse) to grow to maturity and test. :( Maybe you will have more luck in finding the repeated behavior.

2. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

Oddly enough, I accidentally harvested someone's (Roland) immortality fruit from his lot not realized I had permissions. When I realized what I did, I ate the fruit and got the seed then was able to replant it for him.

I'm willing to bet the elderberry part is a bug.

Aartemis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.