Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Aetheric Feedback does not give Focus Regen

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by StarLord, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

10/30/2017 1:13 PM
    Title: Aetheric Feedback does not give Focus Regen
    Reproduction Rate: always
    Blocker? no
    Details: Aetheric Feedback used to give Focus Regen, now it does not. The skill on the hotbar still lists (for L80) "+120 Focus for 1 minute AND +20 Focus Regen for 1 minute", but when cast it only shows the +120 Focus, but no Regen and the Focus Regen is also pretty low (outside of combat)

2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Hmmm, I might have to do some testing on this, but no time right now. I thought it only gives you the focus regen if you cast it right after a crit, not just any time. It was broken before and was giving it no matter if you crit first or not. Back then the regen only worked out of combat.

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

4. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

I fear you are right. The small print says you only get the regen if you cast it after a crit with a spell - I did not get it after a non spell crit.
    If this is (or stays) true then Aetheric Feedback is now completely worthless for me :-( (I do not use offensive spells)

5. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Well, maybe not completely useless, and the crit part might be broken right now, still have to test it. BUT, the way focus regen works is from total focus pool + int, so the higher pool from feedback still still up your regen a tiny bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.