Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Agriculture - Watering plants

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Apollo31, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo31

Apollo31 Avatar

4/4/2018 12:30 AM
    Title: Agriculture watering plants
    Reproduction Rate: Cant reproduce
    Blocker? no
    Details: Just be aware..I had incident where I was watering plants using agriculture, and the watering did not take affect, but took the water away.
    Steps to Reproduce: cant

Not sure if it will help, but here is to hoping.

I just noticed as well that my watering did not take affect for the final round and i got half as I was supposed to......

Hope it helps

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16335
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 GPU RAM: 4063
    SotA.Win.64.759.Date.04.02.18
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Ordinis Mortis
    Area Display Name: Ordinis Mortis
    Loc: (52.1, 47.8, -348.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE9yZGluaXMgTW9ydGlzfCg1Mi4wOTYsIDQ3Ljg0MiwgLTM0OC43NDMpfCgwLCAwLjAzNiwgMCwgMC45OTkpfC00ODguODg0NXw0Ni44MzQ1M3wzLjQx

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I did some planting, and I could not repro this. Is this still an issue for you? I am aware that if the target goes outside the walls when used (and there are plants on the other side) it will water those as well. That involves a current wall collision issue that is being worked on.
    @Apollo31 FYI you may also be having a problem placing large planter beds on this floor. A bug has been submitted for that :)

3. Apollo31

Apollo31 Avatar

I couldn't repro either... I have farmed every day since and hasn't happened again. I just added it in case someone else had the same issue. Thank you for checking it out!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.