Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] As a tenant, I can not interact with my planting beds anymore

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Black Tortoise, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

As a tenant, I have no way of interacting with my planting beds in the top level of the 4 story row house greenhouse (from the addon store). As the landlord, I am unable to interact with the tenant avatar's private planting beds. The planting beds (and pots) in my house are stuck there forever, like immutable objects with no interaction mechanic. My second account is the landlord (White Tiger), my primary account is the tenant (Black Tortoise).

I suspect this has to do with the new rules pertaining to non stackable planting beds. No beds are stacked, but they are very close, with the regular planting pots nestled in between (but all with the same "z index" so to speak, nothing stacked, everything floor-level).

When the landlord attempts to interact with the planting beds, sometimes one can be picked up, and appears as a red item in the inventory. I believe this is also a bug (and as soon as I log out or exit scene, the items disappear from inventory and reappear in their original location in the house).

When the tenant attempts to interact with the planting beds and pots, nothing happens, as though they are items belonging to another avatar. When I hover over the edge of these objects, I can see my private ownership ("Tenant - Black Tortoise - owned by you" in green, or some similar text).

Id like to be able to use these planting beds and pots soon, I only have 1-2 nights/days a week I can engage with the agriculture system. Thanks :), metadatas below:

Area: Storms Reach (Novia_R6_City_StormsReach) Loc: (89.7, 49.8, 198.3) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9TdG9ybXNSZWFjaHx8KDg5LjY3NCwgNDkuODQsIDE5OC4yNjIpfCgwLCAtMC45ODUsIDAsIC0wLjE3MSl8MTgzLjA0NjR8MjUuODY2MDF8My42MDYyNw==

Linux client (Ubuntu 14.04, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti)

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Submitted 62165

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.