Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Battle Banner Became Glowing Mist

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Datendrache, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

Title: Battle Banner Became Glowing Mist

Reproduction Rate: Please don’t make me try to reproduce this

Blocker? (Yes/No/Partial) Yes

Details: When I placed my Battle Banner (old version) on a paver in Festival, it dissolved into a mist that cannot be picked back up. It is “on top of” the paver beneath it, so I can’t move the paver either.

Steps to Reproduce:

a. Place the Battle Banner on a crafted stone paver in a Player Owned Town. In this case, location (POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Festival) Loc: 123.9, 38.0, 133.5.

b. It became an eerie, but strangely cute, mist. Very similar to mist effects I requested Portalarium develop for players for the add-on store.

c. How much were you planning to charge for those, because I probably could … oh wait. Okay, sorry.

d. If you could, I’d like my banner back. :)

[​IMG]
    (did someone cut one?)

[​IMG]
    Humid night, isn't it?

User Specs:

AMD 8350 w/Geforce 970, Windows 8.1, 16 GB RAM, SotA Release 614.

Bug Category: Items, Funny

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    Alley Oop and Solazur like this.
  2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Datendrache. Reporting this issue is truly appreciated. It has been added to the Bug Reporting System for Development Team review. You may wish to send an E-mail to Support@Portalarium.Com with the information above. They are the only ones who after verification can replace or return items that have been lost. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Datendrache likes this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Yes, I'm sorry for the delay @Datendrache in responding to you. I thought I responded to this one...
    If for some reason the item did not return please reach out to support as Gamician noted. I'm sure you have done this already; I just wanted to apologize for not responding sooner.

Datendrache likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.