Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Biome change errors

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Brass Knuckles, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Area: Bladewyke (POT_desert_metropolis_01_template/Bladewyke) Loc: (146.6, 36.1, 262.7) DBG: UE9UX2Rlc2VydF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEJsYWRld3lrZXwoMTQ2LjYyNCwgMzYuMDkzLCAyNjIuNjgxKXwoMCwgMC44NzksIDAsIDAuNDc2KXw0NTUuNjMwNHwyMC4zNDgyNXw0LjcwMDg4ra

1. missing boat to etceter.
    2. Missing boat to Xenos
    2. both of the wagons are linked to novia- missing etceter link and xenos link.
    3. all the deco items and lot stuffs is missing in my bank.

Thanks

2. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks, we will look into it.

Issue # 60721

3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I think that was my fault. We just updated how teleporters and other assets point to scenes/POTs and I should have paid more attention when adding the Etceter wagon into your new biome. (The second Novia wagon was supposed to be the Etceter wagon.) I just fixed it, tho. I think it will be on the QA server when it next gets updated.

Unfortunately, Xenos is too far away from your POT and we're not able to add that boat.

We're still talking about the QA server, right? This may be related to the change I mentioned above, with the update to how we point to scenes/POTs. We saw a problem with some POTs, yours included, yesterday morning and made a fix, but possibly not in time to make the new QA build. If you still see a problem with your bank by the time the Etceter wagon is working, please submit a separate bug report just for your bank.

4. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is because on the QA server, they are still in your old town/biome "hidden" away currently. Before we push the live patch on the live server next Thursday, we will do the process to evict the old town/biome which will send the things to your bank.

Jaesun, Echondas and Brass Knuckles like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.