Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Bonuses on Epic Cloth Armor are Cut in Half

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Lao Tzu, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

1. Title: Stats on Epic Cloth Armor are Cut in Half
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: Certain masterwork bonuses (such as Move Rate & Sprint Power and Duration on Epic Cloth Feet, and Attack Speed on Epic Cloth Gloves) appear as half of the bonus they are supposed to have. This is true for both items crafted before R37 and new items that have been masterworked since R37. In particular, the bonuses appear correctly when selecting the option while masterworking (3% Move Rate, for example) and then appear as half the selected bonus after masterworking (1.5% Move Rate).
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Masterwork Epic Cloth Armor and select the advanced masterwork bonuses.
    6. User Specs: N/A

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Lao Tzu, Thank you for reporting. Issue has been submitted to the Development Team for review.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Believe this is a known issue. It's by design that there should be weighted effects for items like gloves or boots compared to chest or legs... however the issue is that, if I'm understanding correctly, the masterworking UI does not properly update at the time of choosing to bonus to show the actual value of these weighted bonuses.

4. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

I don't mind a weight effect for gloves, boots and helm. They already seem to be universally half those of chest and leg armor. However, the MW bonuses are already quite small for boots, gloves and helms (+3% Move Rate and 3% Attack Speed), and these are bonuses not available on chest and leg armor. So cutting them in half would make these bonuses essentially worthless. Just my opinion.

- Lao Tzu

5. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Lao Tzu, Thanks for reporting, I added your additional comments to original report. You may want to consider adding this to the Feedback section also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.