Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Build 620: Bug and Replicable - Elysium Mines

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by Icy Wynter, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icy Wynter

Icy Wynter Avatar

Not sure which category to use for this bug, sorry if wrong category.

Confirmed by me and a friend.

Area: Elysium Mines (Novia_R11_Hills01_ElysiumMines) Loc ( -104.1, -22.2, 144.3)
    Area: Elysium Mines (Novia_R11_Hills01_ElysiumMines) Loc ( -96.1, -22.2, 152.8)

Title: Hot Bar & Utility Bar button greyed out.
    Reproduction: Yes, every time.
    Blocker: Yes, unable to survive if attacked, unable to use buttons. Must re-log or Zone out to fix that.
    Details:
    Just run into water in that /loc provided above to grey out buttons. Basically any water in that mine that is 'swimmable'.

Fix: Re-logging or Zoning.

fonsvitae likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

patch notes for 620 say:

• Fixed an issue where the player could get locked into the swimming state preventing them from activating skills.

perhaps the fix did not take? if it's the same bug, though, you should be able to reset it by tilting the camera underneath the ground layer so you're looking at the sky/ceiling or by zooming all the way in and then out.

IcyWynter and fonsvitae like this.
  3. fonsvitae

fonsvitae Avatar

Happened to me also (in Elysium); I couldn't use any skills nor sheathe my weapon. But nothing "greyed out"; things looked as active as ever but were useless.

Another strange thing re Elysium: the area where the Skeleton Archers are (the area w/ 4 to 6 nodes on the 1st floor) has a spot when exiting it where, when running over it, one gets a sound and graphic display as when one uses a town blessing though there is no further effect. Also, none of the skeletons are lootable.

4. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

I've noticed this in several zones (the devotional spell effect and nothing around). Celestis and Spectral mines I have had this happen.

5. Trihugger

Trihugger Avatar

Odds are good this is the stun bug where you'll get stunned and when you come out of the stun you can't do squat. It is happening MUCH more frequently than it used to.

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Submitted: 47827

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.