Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Can not use small planting beds (Ornate small viking planting beds)

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Tancreddo, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tancreddo

Tancreddo Avatar

After this update I can no longer plant in my Ornate small viking planting beds... I can in the medium and large beds. There is nothing hanging over them as they are outside of a greenhouse in the middle of the plot with the medium beds. When I mouse over the dirt it says unused soil but I do not get the green highlight box.

Thanks,
    -- Tancreddo

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Rentier likes this.
  2. Indhira Dahgda

Indhira Dahgda Avatar

Neither can I. They were empty at the time of the update last Thursday and nothing was impeding them either. I have moved them between lots, tried on docks, water platform, greenhouses. Have put them in inventory, logged out of game and logged off computer. Have put them in chest, logged off and logged back in with alt character, still nothing.

The large as mediums beds are functioning as expected.

Area: Knight's Watch (POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Knight's Watch) Loc: (221.1, 36.2, 304.2) DBG: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxLbmlnaHQncyBXYXRjaHwoMjIxLjE0NywgMzYuMTUzLCAzMDQuMjA0KXwoMCwgLTAuOTcsIDAsIDAuMjQ0KXw5Ni4zMDYwOXw0OC42NTI5MnwyLjgwMDE0Nw==

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Tancreddo likes this.
  3. Tancreddo

Tancreddo Avatar

Just an update... I purchased with IGG at the vendor a small planting bed and when I place it down right next to the Ornate small viking planting beds I can use them as it does the green highlight over the soil for me to interact with it... but the Ornate are still unusable and do not give the green highlight over the soil. At the location below you will see them all together.

Area: Area: Immortal City (POT_island_metropolis_01a_template/Immortal City) Loc: (144.0, 89.0, -29.8) DBG: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxJbW1vcnRhbCBDaXR5fCgxNDMuOTUyLCA4OS4wMDIsIC0yOS44MDQpfCgwLCAtMC43NjMsIDAsIDAuNjQ2KXwyNjAuNDkzMXwzMi43Mzg3OHwyLjEwMjg0Nw==

Thanks,
    -- Tancreddo

4. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This should be fixed in the next patch (tomorrow). Thanks for the report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.