Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Captain Bearfield convo error when trying to give you warrent (Blood River Outskirts)

Discussion in 'Release 44 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by jiirc, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

1. Title: Captain Bearfield convo error when trying to give you warrent (Blood River Outskirts)
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: I was trying to get the warrant quest to trigger so that I could serve it on Phineas. I went back to Captain Bearfield and spoke to him again. I had received the warrant previously and had it in my inventory. When I used the help keyword, he tried to give it to me again. At that point I received an error: "Server: GenerateBagContentsFormConversationBundle: Quest "Novia_R7_Forest02_01|BloodRiverOutskirts/Captain_Bearfield|WarrantPhineas01",Repeat:None already completed on ...".
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
      1. Get the warrant from Captain Bearfield (this was done on live previous to testing on QA)
      2. I went to serve the warrant on live and had problems. I tried to serve the warrant on live and couldn't.
      3. On QA I went to Phineas and used the 'warrant' keyword to serve the warrant, nothing happened.
      4. I went back to Captain Bearfield, with the warrant in my inventory.
      5. I spoke to Bearfield and used the 'help' keyword.
      6. She gave me static about losing the warrant, I still had it in my inventory.
      7. Then the error occurred.
      8. I then deleted the Warrant.
      9. Tried to get it back gut got the error. Now I have no warrant.
    6. User Specs:Win64.522

2. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Since the warrant is now indestructible, this won't be an issue. However, the dialogue to check and replace a missing warrant before you got the chance to serve Phineas is still there, plus I fixed it so it will actually give you another as advertised. This should fix problems with people who deleted the warrant to test if it could be done and are now stuck with the inability to finish the quest.

This will be in the next update/patch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.