Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Character doesnt stand straight forward.

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Apostle, Apr 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apostle

Apostle Avatar

04/07/2019 10:27
    Title:Character doesn't stand straight forward.
    Reproduction Rate:100%
    Blocker?No
    Details: in-game Character/Avatar stands slightly skewed about about 3-6 degrees from perpendicular to the screen.
    Steps to Reproduce: When I am standing still, or when I run forwards and come to stop. The camera should be perfectly horizontal to the back of my character, however my character is slightly facing the "right" of the screen by a few degrees. Its especially noticeable when strafing right to left and back to right. When I toggle through camera from first person back to above and behind, the camera is directly behind me perfectly, but my character is skewed slightly to the "right" of the screen.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz (16) System RAM: 65462
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 7988
    SotA.Win.64.948.Date.04.05.19
    Area: Solania Catacombs
    Area Display Name: Solania Catacombs
    Loc: (65.7, 0.0, -0.2)
    Debug: U29sYW5pYSBDYXRhY29tYnN8fCg2NS43MDEsIDAuMDA3LCAtMC4yMjQpfCgwLCAwLjczMywgMCwgLTAuNjgxKXwyNzIuMTQzNnwzNC45MzUyfDIuMzQxMjA2

I honestly cant tell if this has always been like this or if this is an actual bug from the last release. Now that ive noticed it, though, its driving me nuts.

nimueCW likes this.
  2. nimueCW

nimueCW Bug Hunter

Its something from the last release, seems to be connected to being interrupted from harvesting or fighting.

3. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.