Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Character not putting his head in pillory

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Echondas, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

12/20/2017 2:12 PM
    Title: Character not putting his head in pillory
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: Using the pillory at this location - your character will open it and then just lay down in front of it, slightly off the ground. Tried taking off all equipped items 1 at a time, - still not working. Previously reported this - going to look it up.

Steps to Reproduce: Use this pillory.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3550 @ 3.07GHz (4) System RAM: 24573
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 GPU RAM: 1990
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: OwlsHead
    Area Display Name: Owl's Head
    Loc: (50.2, 86.4, 303.8)
    Debug: T3dsc0hlYWR8fCg1MC4yMzUsIDg2LjM5MywgMzAzLjc5NSl8KDAsIC0wLjc5OCwgMCwgMC42MDIpfC00NjUuNzQwMnw1OC41OTM5fDguNTkxNjIy

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I believe you when you state you have reported it previously :) No need to look it up, unless you want to. You just need to let us know, the rest is all up to us. Sometimes things will slip through the cracks. Thank you for catching it and keeping me on my toes - as always!
    Bug # 54360 created.

@Echondas

Echondas likes this.
  3. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

No prob @Lexie - thought it got fixed and maybe popped up again - so I figured that might help finding it - unless it's easier for you to just search in Jira :)

Also - I was AFK for a bit, laying in front of the pillory with no gear on - when I came back, and tried it again - it worked... not sure if the "afk timer" had any impact on this. Also, I was wearing the SOTA item, heart of sorrows, and full leather, originally - when I tried the pillory and first noticed this.. but like I said, taking each item off 1 at a time, it kept doing it.. maybe there's a timer or something happening?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.