Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Constant scene reloads

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Syznow, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syznow

Syznow Avatar

I was partied with a player in my guild and when he left the guild basement and went to another town and into his home basement I started getting forced scene changes every few minutes. I restarted my client and reenter, but still continue to get forced scene changes every few minutes.

I am repeatedly the "Leaving this instance in 2 minutes" message. The scene reloads and then the cycle repeats endlessly. The SOTA client is still doing it in the background even as I type this note. I will just lets the reloads continue until Portalarium responds to the thread or messages me or my client crashes out of the game as scene changes seem to do lately.

This will hopefully give them an opportunity to see what is happening and formulate a fix.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Can you possibly go to this area and type /bug in the chat window and paste that information into a post here.

3. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

A proposed fix has been submitted to the dev branch. So this should be fixed for next release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.