Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Crashed

Discussion in 'Release 40 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Lockey2, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

First, the game crashed on me while running around in Central Brittany. Now I end up hung up at loading. First time gave up after 8 minutes and unable to load then tried again after 5 minutes stuck at loading. I get to 98% and then nothing. Wish I could do the traditional /bug but yeah.

2. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

Ok, Third time I opted to load into Novia and that worked. For some reason after I crashed it wouldn't let me load into Central Brittainy. Not sure if its because it was too much to load or what.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting. We're consistently working on increasing game stability and performance. Your crash is logged to our crash server automatically. If it becomes a recurring issue, please report again with details including system specs and descriptions of what you might have been doing at the time of the crash.

Thanks!

4. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

Ok, need to add that when I am heading down main causeway to the docks. When I hit the large Fountain is where it keeps locking up and crashing. Not sure if this will help but I hope so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.