Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Deck Builder is defaulting the first card placed to locked. Should default to not locked.

Discussion in 'Release 38 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Kelly O'Shay, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

1/23/2017 7:30 AM
    Title: Deck Builder is defaulting the first card placed to locked. Should default to not locked.
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: build new deck, drop a card into the action bar on the interface, see that it is locked by default.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Press Y to open deck builder.
    2. Delete a deck (since there are only 6 decks available and you need to make a new one)
    3. Select Create Deck
    4. Drop a card for ring of fire directly onto the action bar in the interface.
    5. See that it defaults to locked and does not automatically appear in the upper right section.
    6. Attempt to drop the same ring of fire in the next slot, now allowed to since the first one was auto-locked.
    7. Every time a card is placed into a blank action bar slot it is defaulting to locked, so I have to unlock it.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 12213
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 GPU RAM: 2017
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.440.Date.01.20.17
    Area: Novia_R9_Forest01_02
    Area Display Name: Grannus Colossus
    Loc: (-87.2, 27.8, -122.9)

Why did the deck interface have to change to a broken state? I was so looking forward to having more decks. Now, the deck builder has been made harder and more inconvenient instead.

If there are players who want locked to be the default, please add a checkbox in the game menu to toggle the default for this. I want the default to be unlocked.

Please note that I am in a 5 skull zone editing decks. This is because there are not enough decks to have proper decks for every type of fight. We are constantly having to rebuild our deck or build new decks. Frequently we have to adjust in a 5 skull zone. This is dangerous and inconvenient. It would be better if we could have more decks, so we dont have to edit decks so often.

Please add to the deck builder interface the ability to have 50 decks instead of 6.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We're already planning to add the ability for more decks. I have submitted a ticket to review making it easier for deckbuilders by not automatically assigning a locked value. 40133

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.